Friday, March 26, 2010

Introduction

    It has been quite a while since I sat with nothing but my mind and a writing utensil.  And I must say I missed it dearly.  So lets expand our views of the world once more.  Lets open every door of our subconcious and let all the worlds flow together like we never have before.  We all need to stop keeping things pent up, It's unhealthy.  It builds, rips, eats, peels, stings and poisons us.  We destory ourselves with things unspoken.
    Release yoruself into the world.  Tell soomeone, let it out even if it's to yourself.  Write it in ink so it'f forever.  I may not have spoken the feelings you read here, but someone someday will read it.  A friend, a family member or a complete stranger.  It doesn't matter, This is me, at one stage or another this is the true me, and no one can tell you different.  I can tell a piece of paper my dakest thoughts, aspierations and hardest moments.  It doesn't judge.  And anyone who reads this will see parts of me I haven't expressed before nor will again.
    Someday I may publish this, sounds silly and crazy now...but someday I just might.  Just to see who would read it, connect with it.  But who knows I may look back on this years later and be a totally different person (unlikely) and want it all for myself.  It's nice to dream though.  If I were to publish this, I think this would be my introduction...hows it going?  Nice so far?  Well, I hope so. Next!

No comments:

Post a Comment